Status of Pan Card
Pan card is now become the mandatory for all the employees who are eligible to pay taxes. Pan card is necessary for those individuals who want to deposit 50000 or more cash in the bank. It acts as an identity proof which is used to pay taxes online. You can also get your tax related information online using this Pan Card unique Id. Pan Card contains unique 10 digit number which is printed in the laminated card with assigned photograph. And you can also get online tax information using details of Pan card.
Advantages of Pan Card
- Pan Card is a Permanent Account No which is also authorized as an identity proof of the Indian citizen.
- It is must for operating bank account and opening demat accounts.
- It is useful in applying telephone connection and credit card.
- It is used in depositing 50000 cash, bank drafts or pay orders in one day.
- For the immovable properly exceeding limits of 5 lakhs, Pan Card must be mentioned.
- It is used in selling shares, bonds, debentures or other savings exceeding Rs. 1lakh.
- For the card payment of minimum Rs. 25,000.
How to Track Pan Card Status
If you follow the transaction of exceeding Rs. 50,000 you must own a Pan Card. If you don’t have a Pan Card you can register and apply for new Pan Card online. If your request is already pending and you don’t get a new Pan Card still, you can trace the Pan Card status here. You can search the Pan Card status online through below mentioned process.
- First of all open its registered website tin-nsdl.com
- Now click on the Know Your Pan Status or Pan Status link.
- Choose the pan card application type.
- Type the application no given at the end of form filling.
- Fill the surname/name/father’s name the same spellings you entered in the Pan Registration form.
- Now enter the same date of birth you entered in the application form.
- Now click on submit button.
Your submission is completed and now you are able to see how far your process of delivering Pan Card is completed. You will get the information about how much time it will take to get your Pan Card. And if any document is missing to complete the process, you will be informed to submit that document also.