EPF balance Status Online
With the help of the EPF status employee and employer both can check the transaction and interest paid into account. Employee Provident Fund scheme is launched for the betterment of employee. Some amount of salary around 12% of the basic salary is deducted from the employee’s earnings. Then employer distributes same amount on employee. And government also pay some interest on this investment. EPF holder can withdraw this saving amount after certain age of continuous saving. But some time employee gets difficulty in watching the reports of transaction. Here we have described the beautiful way of watching EPF balance status online. This will simplify your process of going to PF office and wait for the answer. Here is the online procedure for watching PF status online.
PF Status Online Procedure
- First of all visit to epfindia.com website
- Here the official link of PF status will appear, click on this link
- The new page of member balance information will open
- Here you need to enter all the personal details
- Select the PF office state from the drop down menu list
- Select the EPFO office code from the selected list
- Now enter your PF account number
- Afterwards enter your name and mobile number
- Once you finish with it click on “I Agree” button
- Now click on submit button
- Your PF balance status will sent to you through sms
It is the most user friendly and easy technique to check your PF balance online. This PF amount is very much helpful in retiring age. Still government has not laid any type of rules for watching PF balance.
EPFO also sends the detailed information of annual statement of EPF at the registered address. But still you are confused and want to track the PF balance on monthly basis; you can check it with this process. You can also check your PF balance through UAN no. UAN based registration is simple; just you need to enter the UAN number and password. You can also download EPF passbook through UAN no.
We provide simple and easy steps to check your EPF transaction status online. Hope you like this article and share it with others too.