UAN is actually a short form of Universal Account Number given to the EPFO (Employee Provident Fund Organization) members. It helps the employee to find the account details and other convenience. We are come with the help of find the UAN activation status. If employees having a PF no and still not get UAN no can use this portal to get the current UAN status online. This is a simple course of action one by one. This can be verified on EPFO portal a registered site to check the universal account no position.
To check the UAN status every individual must have their EPF member ID. It is a 22 digits long number. So write it on the notepad and then start following the tutorials. Here we are going to give you the point to point details you need to follow as per.
· First go to the EPFO site
· get the “Know Your UAN Status” and click on it
· Select your city and region
· Now go ahead with typing the establishment code and extension no
· if you do not possess extension no, leave that column, just fill the establishment code
· Once you complete the column, you will be displayed a “Check UAN Status” link on screen.
· Click on that link, you will be getting the complete UAN status message.
· If you are allotted the UAN no, it will reflect on screen
· If it is not, you can send the request to generate it.
From the immediate effect you can send the request by following the option given at the right side of the page. With this you will get an SMS of UAN member portal login within seven days. Just fill all the information like date of birth, mobile no and then captcha code and password. You will be acquired “Get Pin” option click on it. Immediately you will receive the PIN no on your cell phone inbox. Enter this PIN no in the Get Pin column and click on submit button. You will be delivered a message when your UAN no will be allotted.
From the above UAN status procedure you can go and get the UAN no after seven days. UAN no is helpful to update and check the EPF account status online. Employee can also download e-passbook online with this unique identity no.