Good news for all Windows 10 users that, from now onwards they can use the emojis panel to insert different emoticons icons in their messages. To use access the emoji panel simply press Windows + . (dot) or Windows + semicolons (;). After pressing any of one key together emoji picker will be open and you can select any emojis as per your mood.
So, you can select any emojis from the search panel using a search option that will help users to find their emojis icons easily. But in some cases, the emoji panel is disabled by default and the user cannot access the panel. If you face this kind of problem then without wasting your valuable time let’s have to understand the complete process of how to enable or disable emoji panel in windows 10.
Enable and Disable Windows 10 Emoji Panel
One can easily enable and disable emoji picker in windows 10 using some simple steps. So, let us have a look.
Steps to Enable Windows 10 Emoji Panel
To enable emoji picker in Windows 10, follow the below-given simple steps.
- First, press both Windows + R together from your keyboard.
- After that, type regedit and press ok button.
- Now go to My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\INPUT\SETTING\PROC_1
- Then again, go to the EnablExpressiveInputShellHotkey DWORD.
- Now double click on it to change its value from 0 to 1 to enable the Emojis Panel and click on the Ok button.
- Finally, restart your PC.
After following the above simple steps, one can easily enable the emoji panel. Now you can search and use any emojis like naughty faces in your message.
How to Disable Windows 10 Emoji Panel?
To disable the emoji panel from your PC, you should follow the below-given steps.
- First, press Windows + R and type regedit in Run window.
- Now click on the ok button.
- After that, go to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\INPUT \SETTING\PROC_1
- Then search for EnablExpressiveInputShellHotkey DWORD via find option.
- For the US region, EnablExpressiveInputShellHotkey DWORD will be available in the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\INPUT\SETTING\PROC_1\LOC_0409\IM_1
- Once you will find the correct location of the EnablExpressiveInputShellHotkey DWORD then simply double click on it.
- Now one window will be open.
- After that, change the value of value data from 1 to 0 to disable the emoji panel.
- Then click on the OK button.
- Now restart your PC.
- Finally, to check whether your emoji panel is disabled or not, press windows +. (dot) or Windows + semicolon (;)
After reading How to enable or disable new emojis panel in the Windows 10 article, you can easily activate or deactivate your emoji panel without any trouble. So, to enable or disable your emoji picker without investing you too much time, use the above-given steps.