1. New AlkapuriIf you are someone who enjoys first-rate things in life, then New Alkapuri can be the ideal location for you. Although having ultra-modern construction and first-class amenities, New Alkapuri does not fall into the costly part of the rental. However, New Alkapuri offers the much-needed advantage, particularly on a hard day's work! Furthermore, it is also well-connected to the main city and provides easy access to Vadodara's well-known weekend destinations, such as farms and clubs, go-karting arena, Decathalon, Sindhrot and the check-dam, and much more. Overview:
- Rent price starting from – Rs 20, 000-Rs 40,000
- Closest transportation hubs – 4-8 kms (max)
- Types of homes – villas, luxury apartments, and sky villas.
2. HarinagarLocated right in the heart of the city, Harinagar is seen as the food and entertainment destination of Vadodara. The Harinagar-Natubhai circle area falls under one of the prime spots having malls, cafes, movie theaters, and shopping centers all at walking distances. And as you can expect, the rents are slightly higher in this region due to its placement in the city, however, the facilities and the convenience it provides in relation to connectivity provides a great return on investment! Overview:
- Rent price starting from – Rs 25, 000-Rs 45,000
- Closest transportation hubs – 3-7 kms (max)
- Types of homes – Luxury apartments & penthouses
3. Vasna-BhayaliOver the recent years, the Vasna-Bhayli region has undergone a huge change and the increase in real estate projects has led to the establishment of modern infrastructure to make it more accessible. This area incorporates newly built commercial buildings, well-built & wider roads, top-class schools and colleges, well-equipped hospitals, and many other related facilities; making it the perfect place for families with young kids. Just think about having your kid's school, a perfectly functional family hospital, and a recreational center a stone’s throw away – what else could you ask for!
- Rent price starting from – Rs 15, 000-Rs 25,000
- Closest transportation hubs – 4-10 kms (max)
- Types of homes – Villas, duplex homes, luxury apartments, and sky villas.
Bottom LineUltimately, the good thing about all the localities described above is the standard of living they provide in relation to the price you pay for it, particularly when compared to other urban and metro cities. Even public auto in Vadodara is cheap and you can travel throughout the city. And with all the requirements in the vicinity, each member of your family is assured to find something that suits their preferences!
As you can see, I questioned and answered in the title itself. Why? Because it is clear that nothing is a better option than HVLS fans. Do you know why? If yes, you are really smart. And if no, don’t worry; I’m here to help you.
What Are HVLS Fans?
HVLS stands for High Volume Low-Speed fans. They have greater than 2.1 meters of a diameter that ensures a large volume of air displacement. One, just one HVLS fan can replace multiple normal fans. In simple terms, these fans are the solution to many large facility problems.
Small fans create small turbulence that doesn’t even last that long making it inefficient for any industrial area. To keep the industries well ventilated, HVLS fans are the best choice as they are especially originated to provide the most functional and efficient benefits.
Some of the famous HVLS fan manufactures in India are Ambica, Kelley, and Austar industries. HVLS fan blade wingspans range from 6 to 24 feet and therefore can move large volumes of air with minimum energy.
Benefits Of HVLS Fans
Saves Up To 80% Money
As I said earlier, one HVLS fan can replace multiple fans and can still provide better performance. Just after 6 months of installation, you will see how it saves about 80% cost of operating.
It enables more productive workers, more steadfast inventory quality, appreciably lower heating, and cooling and fewer maintenance costs.
You might be thinking it would take hell a lot of time and capital to install these long fans. Well, if you are thinking about that, you’ll be happy to know that HVLS fans require no ductwork. It can work in conjunction with your existing HVAC system. This even keeps your investment low and returns high.
Save On Maintenance
Just, for instance, think one 24 foot HVLS fan replaces two dozen 36-inch fans, imagine how less maintenance is required. Moreover, HVLS fans require low maintenance as compared to normal fans itself. They have a long lifespan and therefore they are the perfect definition of investment.
HVLS fans come with safety insurance and it’s not just something to say. In warehouses, the exposed materials can get damaged due to the uneven heat distribution in the air as it can cause water to pool on exposed materials.
Also, due to condensation on the concrete floor, it can be hazardous for the employees to plunge. HVLS fans help even out the air and disperse water vapor to prevent it from pooling in the work area.
Enable and Disable Windows 10 Emoji PanelOne can easily enable and disable emoji picker in windows 10 using some simple steps. So, let us have a look.
Steps to Enable Windows 10 Emoji PanelTo enable emoji picker in Windows 10, follow the below-given simple steps.
- First, press both Windows + R together from your keyboard.
- After that, type regedit and press ok button.
- Now go to My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\INPUT\SETTING\PROC_1
- Then again, go to the EnablExpressiveInputShellHotkey DWORD.
- Now double click on it to change its value from 0 to 1 to enable the Emojis Panel and click on the Ok button.
- Finally, restart your PC.
How to Disable Windows 10 Emoji Panel?To disable the emoji panel from your PC, you should follow the below-given steps.
- First, press Windows + R and type regedit in Run window.
- Now click on the ok button.
- After that, go to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\INPUT \SETTING\PROC_1
- Then search for EnablExpressiveInputShellHotkey DWORD via find option.
- For the US region, EnablExpressiveInputShellHotkey DWORD will be available in the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\INPUT\SETTING\PROC_1\LOC_0409\IM_1
- Once you will find the correct location of the EnablExpressiveInputShellHotkey DWORD then simply double click on it.
- Now one window will be open.
- After that, change the value of value data from 1 to 0 to disable the emoji panel.
- Then click on the OK button.
- Now restart your PC.
- Finally, to check whether your emoji panel is disabled or not, press windows +. (dot) or Windows + semicolon (;)
Hair fall is the pain point of every woman nowadays, but what is more daunting is the after-effects. What happens when your hair doesn’t grow after the dreary hair fall season? Panic. A panic that causes stress and even more hair fall.
What we have come up with is the solution to grow your hair faster and even increase their thickness so that such a hair fall crisis doesn’t strike you again anytime soon. Let’s get those proven and tested ways for you…
Hair fall is caused mainly due to weak and damaged hair. Oiling is surely a method to make them stronger and grow faster, but tell me from the bottom of your heart, who likes oiling nowadays? That’s where vitamin supplements come in the picture. These are good for calcium growth in your body and thus helps improve your bones too along with hairs.
Hair Growth Serum
Damaged hair is the root cause of frizz and rough hair quality, which eventually leads to lesser hair growth and more hair fall. Nourishing them will oil won't repair them, it only makes them moisturized. A hair growth serum that works on your frizz is the solution you are looking for in case of damaged hair.
Split ends aren’t only a black spot to your hairstyle or beauty, they are the growth hurdles for hairs. Split ends don’t allow the nutrients to pass through the hair length and thus stops the hair growth. The best way to get rid of them is to trim them off. And no, like any other advertisement you have seen, the shampoos don’t treat your split ends well.
Deep Conditioning – Hair Mask
Hair conditioning is a good thing that you do regularly, but deep nourishing is the need of the hour with the pollution rising like anything. Hair masks are salon proven conditioners and smoothness for hair.
Daily Shampoo Your Hair
Its myth that daily shampooing damages your hair, even the salon experts have suggested washing your hair daily to give them the nutrients that aren’t obtained from the body. While you are at it, make sure you wash your hair with COLD water and not even lukewarm water.
Avoid Daily Usage Of Heat Stylers
Straighteners, curlers, and crimping machines are good for your daily styling but they burn out the nutrients of your hair. Use them less often and use them with a serum, that is the key. Once in a week is a good frequency for heat tools usage.
LMS IntegrationLearning Management System (LMS) is adopted widely across the service sector companies. These help the employer monitor every employee’s learning growth individually. LMS integration like Questy India can help you with all the questions, assessment and analysis.
Building The FoundationOnce you have set up the technical equipment for the knowledge journey, the next big step in instilling the foundation of knowledge culture in your company’s eco-system. This goes without saying that there will be many motivation sessions in between to keep the knowledge flow going. How to achieve that?
- Bring in the commitment for the journey by an orientation
- Energize the practice sessions by fun competitions
- Strengthen the results by applying the knowledge gained by lessons in practical usage